Do you know Ice cream is a Chinese food? An ice-cream-like food was first eaten in China in 618-97AD. King Tang of Shang. Friends, today I brought some interesting facts that you never heard of. Please follow me for more interesting facts.
1. Your forearm and your foot are the same length.
2. Apple seeds are poisonous.
Apple seeds, as well as many other fruit seeds or pits, have a strong outer layer that is resistant to digestive juices. But if you chew the seeds, amygdalin could be released in the body and produce cyanide. Small amounts can be detoxified by enzymes in your body, but large amounts can be dangerous.
3. A lightning bolt generates
Temperatures five times hotter than those found at the sun surface.
4. The Bank Of America was originally called the Bank of Italy until the founder, Amedeo Giannini, changed the name in 1930.
5. The infinite sign is called “lemniscate”.
6. Time slow down near black hole; Inside it stops completely.
7. Mountain Dew is an old slang term for moonshine.
8. The chow-chow and the Chinese Shar-Pei are the only dogs that have a black tongue. The tongues of all other dogs are pink.
9. The average woman will consume over 2.7kg (6 pounds) of lipstick in their lifetime!